1. After a complaint is made, it is recorded in our system
We record all complaints we receive, so that we can monitor all types of issues, sort them and monitor the period for their resolution.
2. We follow up on all your claims presented in the complaint and look for solutions
In any case, we will:
- treat the complaint as confidential, in accordance with the law
- address each question with integrity and respect
- review everything in detail and objectively
- inform you of any new developments
- acknowledge all our mistakes and take concrete measures
3. We will contact you
In accordance with the Law on the Protection of Financial Service Consumers, we are obliged to respond to your complaint within 15 days. If possible, we will send you a response as soon as we review all your claims, before the statutory time limit. The response will contain the position of the Bank and the measures taken in case of any mistakes. In case your complaint is rejected, we will provide you with the reasons.
Complaints related to personal data protection will be dealt with in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection. Our goal is to respond to all complaints within the stated time period. However, if a complaint is more complex, the time period may need to be extended. In such case, we will notify you accordingly. We kindly ask you for your understanding since addressing the complaints related to all types of cards can take longer due to international regulations which are not within the competence of the Bank.