VISA Business revolving card is an international card that may be used for the payment of goods and services and for cash withdrawal within defined limits at all points of sale and ATMs in the country and abroad with a VISA sign displayed, as well as for online payments. For transactions abroad, the Bank will make a conversion into dinars at the Bank’s selling rate and debit the corporate current account in dinars. VISA Business revolving card simplifies the payment of everyday expenses. With it, you can quickly and easily pay for your expenses of entertainment, business trips, vehicles, office supplies etc..
Basic features of VISA Business revolving card
- revolving credit card
- credit amount: from EUR 1,000 to EUR 20,000 in dinar equivalent at the Bank’s middle rate on the credit approval date
- credit validity period: 25 months
- repayment percentage: from 10% to 100%, with the minimum amount of monthly instalment of RSD 5,000
Benefits of VISA Business revolving card
- international payment card
- CHIP card – increasing safety and almost entirely preventing abuse
- the approved funds are available to you 24/7, anywhere in the world
- possibility of online payment
- PIN change at Erste Bank ATMs
- PIN reprinting if you have lost or forgotten it
- the number of cardholders is unlimited
- possibility of PIN change at Erste Bank ATMs
In addition to all of the above, you may use the following additional benefits as well:
- delivery of account statements to the address of the enterprise
- balance inquiry at ATM
- review of balance and transactions by means of NetBanking
How to Become a Cardholder
The condition for obtaining a VISA Business revolving card is a dinar transaction account with the Bank.
The Bank issues the card, at the request of the legal entity, to the persons specified in the VISA Business Card Application. The VISA Business Card application is submitted by the person authorised to represent the legal entity. The application contains general and financial data on the applicant, as well as the data on the authorised cardholders for which the card issuance is requested, including total limit and limits for individual authorised cardholders. Along with the application, the applicant also encloses all necessary documents based on which the Bank makes the Card Issuance Decision.
For a legal entity to become a cardholder of VISA Business revolving card, it should contact its AM/bank officer at the Bank’s point of sale. The AM/bank officer will answer all additional questions of the interested cardholder and lead it through the card issuance process. The person authorised to represent the legal entity contacts the Bank and concludes all agreements.
You may take your card from the bank officer to whom you submitted your application.
- VISA Business Card Application
- Decision on Registration, including all changes
- Founding act and statute of the enterprise
- Certificate from the register of the authority responsible for statistics (Statistical Form RJR)
- Financial statements (annual statements) for the last 2 accounting periods
- List of specimen signatures
- Tax ID number
- Bill authorisation + contractual authorisation
If the customer previously submitted to the Bank some of the documents specified above, it is not obliged to submit them again.