Authorise bank, Erste bank AD Novi Sad provides its clients with the services of transferring securities on the basis of heritage, gift, legal succession, or other court decision, as well as transfer of securities among accounts of the same holder (change of depository, registration ofsecurity rights).
Wishing to make the transfer procedure easier for its clients, we provide overview of the documentation necessary for the execution of transferringsecuritiesin most frequent situations in practice.
TRANSFER OF SECURITIES INCLUDING A HOLDER CHANGE
TRANSFER OF SECURITIES BASED ON INHERITANCE
If you are securities holder based on inheritance, it is necessary to submit the following documentation in order to carry out transfer to your (securities) ownership account:
- effectiveprobate decision,
- death certificate of the testator,
- copies of valid identity cards of the heir.
TRANSFER OF SECURITIES BASED ON GIFT AGREEMENT
If you are securities holder based on gifts, it is necessary to submit the following documentation in order to carry out transfer to your (securities) ownership account :
- a court-certified gift agreement,
- copies of valid identity cards of the person giving the gift and the person receiving the gift.
TRANSFER OF SECURITIES WITHOUT A HOLDER CHANGE
TRANSFER TO SECURITIES OWNERSHIP ACCOUNT WITH ANOTHER CRMEMBER (DEPOSITARY CHANGE)
If you are a client at another brokerage house/bank wishing to transfer your securities to the ownership account opened with the authorised bank Erste bank AD Novi Sad, or you are a client at the authorised bank Erste bank AD Novi Sad wishing to change the depositary (transfer your securities to your ownership account with another CR member), it is necessary to:
- place an order for transfer of securities (order is submitted to the broker or bank where your ownership account is maintained and where your securities are placed),
- submit a copy of the agreement on opening and maintaining of ownership account entered into by you and broker or bank where you wish to transfer your securities.
REGISTRATION OF SECURITY RIGHTS (TRANSFER OF SECURITIES TO ESCROW ACCOUNT)
Registration of pledge is performed by transferring securities from ownership account to escrow account of the securities holder. It is necessary that you submit the following documentation:
- Pledge Agreement,
- Loan Agreement.
Transferring securities to another account is charged in accordance with the Rulebook on Tariff Rates of Broker/Dealer Department.