By opening an account and conducting your payment operations through Erste Bank, you have chosen:
- fast and reliable execution of payment orders
- fast and quality reporting on performed transactions
- online access to your account
- use of modern technologies in payment operations - NetBanking, ESB-SMS, Erste phone
- favourable fees for conducting payment operations
- a professional team always at your disposal for advisory services
Domestic Payment Operations
One of the benefits of opening an account with Erste Bank is the possibility of conducting domestic payment operations via Internet banking. This enables customers to effect payments in the country from their office.
By using e-banking, customers become entitled to a discount on the regular fee applied to paper-based payments.
Foreign Payment Operations
Domestic microenterprises and entrepreneurs can open a foreign currency account with the Bank for the purpose of holding foreign currency acquired by exporting goods and services and by other legal transactions with foreign entities in the country and abroad.
In order to open a foreign currency account, domestic microenterprises and entrepreneurs must have a dinar account for performing payment operations in the country and submit a request for opening a foreign currency account.
The funds in the foreign currency account may be used for:
- payment for imports of goods and services and payment in the country in accordance with the Law on Foreign Exchange Operations and in accordance with the Law on Foreign Trade Operations
- withdrawal of cash for per diems for business trip abroad
- sale of foreign currency to the Bank and crediting of the business account with the dinar equivalent of the sold funds