Erste Bank a.d. Novi Sad adopted new General Operating Terms and Conditions that come into effect on 1/12/2011.
The main differences compared to the previously applicable General Operating Terms and Conditions result from:
- harmonising this act with the Law on the Protection of Users of Financial Services
- the Bank’s desire to educate its customers about the rights and obligations within payment services
- a more detailed explanation of customer obligations in connection with providing information to the Bank
- redefining custody and broker-dealer services in accordance with new regulations regulating capital market and investment funds
- customer rights arising from the Law on Personal Data Protection.
The General Operating Terms and Conditions come into effect 15 days from the day of their posting at the Bank’s premises and on the Bank’s website, that is, on 1/12/2011.