Account Opening – Representative Office of a Foreign Company
Representative offices of foreign corporates operate through non-resident accounts of representative office owners. The list of required documents relates to the representative office owner, with an additional document – Authorisation / the founder’s decision on establishing the representative office.
For opening an account of a foreign corporate’s representative office, it is necessary to submit the following documents:
- Application for account opening
- Decision on registration with the competent authority, not older than 3 months; a photocopy certified by the court or municipality
- The document of the competent authority containing TIN
- Specimen signatures of authorised persons
- Photocopies of passports or ID cards of the persons authorised for disposing of the funds in the non-resident account